Clean tortillas. 2 Cups of Almond Flour 2 Eggs 1 tsp. Olive Oil 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt. Combine. Oven to 350F, 8 minutes.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- April 15, 2014
- January 13, 2014
Low Carb Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- February 25, 2014
- October 13, 2013
- November 3, 2013
I could eat this at every meal. – Baby spinach avocado tomato lemon salt and pepper. – looks gorgeous!
I could eat this at every meal. – Baby spinach avocado tomato lemon salt and…
- February 25, 2014
Creamy Raspberry Dessert Recipe Ingredients 1 cup graham cracker crumbs 3 tablespoons sugar 1/4 cup butter, melted FILLING 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed 1/4 cup cold water 1 envelope unflavored gelatin 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped Fresh raspberries and mint
- December 24, 2013
Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup – 9/29/13 -This is a very tasty soup, a quick meal – I served with crusty garlic bread and a salad. The only modifications I made were that I used heavy cream instead of half and half but only used 1 cup instead of the called for 2 cups. I also added 1Tbsp of flour to a little of the chicken broth to thicken the soup a bit. Will definitely make again. Yum!
- October 6, 2013
How to Spoil Your Dog in 45 Minutes: Homemade Peanut Butter, Bacon and Pumpkin Dog…
- September 24, 2013