Doritos Crusted Chicken Fingers – 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large bag of Doritos, nacho flavor (or flavour of choice), 2 cups buttermilk, 2 cups flour, 4 eggs. Marinate sliced boneless chicken breasts in buttermilk for 2 hours. Dredge in flour. Dip in egg wash. Dredge in crushed Doritos. Bake in a 400F for 15-20 minutes. Yum!!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
These are like crack! 1 1/2 bags of the Rold Gold Brand. 1 cup oil, 1 pkg Hidden Valley Ranch Mix, 1 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp garlic salt- Mix, pour over pretzels, stir Bake at 200 for 2 hrs. Stir every 30 minutes.
These are like crack! 1 1/2 bags of the Rold Gold Brand. 1 cup oil,…
- August 13, 2013
.Burger n Fries Pot Pie..
- April 4, 2014
Make mini pies using a muffin pan! So cute! Would be perfect individual desserts for…
- April 4, 2014
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
- March 11, 2014
skinny greek yogurt brownies
- March 22, 2014
7 tried and true crockpot recipes
- September 17, 2013
chocOlate cream pie
- October 6, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Grilled Salmon Kebabs
- August 26, 2013