Brownie Bottom Ice Cream Cake… Bake brownies as directed, let cool. (optional chocolate frosting for next layer). Scoop/spread softened ice cream (like choc chip, cookie dough, mint chip, chocolate). Freeze. Layer on store bought or homemade whip cream, throw on some sprinkles. I think my kids will love this!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 24, 2013
Banana Bread Pancakes Recipe: makes 12 pancakes 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour (I’ve used all purpose flour before and it works just fine!) 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 2/3 cup milk 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 3 large ripe bananas, mashed 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Banana Bread Pancakes Recipe: makes 12 pancakes 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour (I’ve used…
- August 18, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- January 27, 2014
- February 19, 2014
.beef and frites
- February 15, 2014
Kit Kat Cake…I just like the idea of strawberries in between the layers!!
- August 13, 2013
45 Delicious and Healthy Sweet Potato RecipesHealthPosted byLaura NewcomeronApril 8, 2013
- April 15, 2014
Apple Cinnamon Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from Our Best Bites
- September 26, 2013
Spicy Thai Coconut Soup -Served over a bowl of brown rice to add some hardiness. 2 tsp olive oil 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced 1 inch ginger, peeled and minced 4 cloves garlic, minced Half stalk lemon grass, cut lengthwise 2 tsp thai red curry paste 3 cups chicken broth 1 cup coconut milk 1 tbsp sugar 3 tsp soy sauce Fresh koriander
- December 8, 2013