Essential Recipe: Chocolate Layer Cake Recipes from The Kitchn
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
This wonderful recipe for creme brulee is courtesy of “Martha Stewart’s Cooking School.”
- September 24, 2013
- December 16, 2013
- October 18, 2013
(Crockpot) Cheese Tortellini and Sausage Recipe – Key Ingredient
- March 30, 2014
Homemade cinnamon rolls with a layer of cinnamon swirled cream cheese on top.
- February 25, 2014
Tomato soup using greek yogurt! 76 cals per serving.
- August 7, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Gluten-Free Flour Tortillas | Serious Eats : Recipes
- March 4, 2014
Butter & Brown Sugar roasted sweet potatoes •3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes •2 tsp olive oil •1 tbsp butter •1 tbsp of brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter) •1 tsp of ground cinnamon •1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg •Pinch of ground ginger •Sea salt, to taste Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut potatoes, melt butter and cover with spices. Bake 60 minutes
- November 3, 2013