Farmhouse Hamburger Soup
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- January 20, 2014
Apple, Bacon & Pecan Salad with Garlic Balsamic Dressing
- August 13, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Hot spiced cider served in apples
- September 24, 2013
Edible Gift Idea: Cream Cheese Mints by Lindsey Bell of Hot Polka Dot | Just…
- April 4, 2014
cappucino smoothie Ingredients 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt 1/3 cup whole milk 3 tablespoons confectioners sugar, optional 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup 1-1/2 cups ice cubes 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows, divided Directions In a blender, combine the yogurt, milk, sugar if desired and chocolate syrup. Add ice cubes and 1/4 cup marshmallows; cover and process until blended.
cappucino smoothie Ingredients 1 cup (8 ounces) cappuccino or coffee yogurt 1/3 cup whole milk…
- March 22, 2014
God’s Cake….\r\nThis is about the best thing\r\nI’ve ever read as an explanation.\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\nSometimes we wonder,\r\n’What did I do to deserve this?’ or\r\n’Why did God have to do this to me?’\r\nHere is a wonderful explanation!\r\nA daughter is telling her Mother how everything \r\nIs going wrong, she’s failing algebra, her boyfriend \r\nBroke up with her and her best friend is moving away. \r\nMeanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and \r\nAsks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the \r\nDaughter says, ‘Absolutely Mom, I love your cake.’ \r\n’Here, have some cooking oil,’ her Mother offers. \r\n’Yuck’ says her daughter.. \r\n’How about a couple raw eggs?’ ‘Gross, Mom!’ \r\n’Would you like some flour then?\r\nOr maybe baking soda?’ \r\n’Mom, those are all yucky!’ \r\nTo which the mother replies:\r\n’Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves.\r\nBut when they are put together in the \r\nRight way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake! ‘ \r\nGod works the same way. Many times we wonder why \r\nHe would let us go through such bad and difficult \r\nTimes. But God knows that when He puts these things \r\nAll in His order, they always work for good! We just \r\nHave to trustHim and, eventually, they will all \r\nMake something wonderful! \r\nGod is crazy about you.\r\nHe sends you flowers every spring and\r\nA sunrise every morning.\r\nWhenever you want to talk, He’ll listen.\r\nHe can live anywhere in the universe,\r\nAnd He chose your heart.\r\nIf you like this, send this on \r\nTo the people you really care about. \r\nLife may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are \r\nHere we might as well dance!
God’s Cake….\r\nThis is about the best thing\r\nI’ve ever read as an explanation.\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\nSometimes we wonder,\r\n’What…
- March 22, 2014
bloomin pizza bread – cut length and width-wise but not all the way through. stuff with mozzarella and/or provolone cheese, and toppings of choice (pepperoni, etc). drizzle with melted butter + italian seasonings + garlic, top with parmesan cheese. serve with marinara sauce
bloomin pizza bread – cut length and width-wise but not all the way through. stuff…
- February 15, 2014
Pink Punch, great for girls pink party, baby shower, bachlorette, etc.
- September 15, 2013
- November 30, 2013