How to make your own: peanut butter, yogurt, bread, spaghetti sauce, pasta, biscotti, salsa, guacamole, jams and jellies, baby food, granola bars, cheeses, barebecue sauce, ice cream, hummus, pesto, applesauce, pretzels, potato chips and dog treats.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
If You Can’t Stand the Heat… Part II | Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- September 15, 2013
- October 6, 2013
- January 13, 2014
Blogger Becky Rosenthal from Vintage Mixer shares a recipe for a glazed doughnut-muffin hybrid.
- March 30, 2014
- January 4, 2014
Kielbasa Apetizers. 12 ozs apricot preserves, 2 tbsps lemon juice, 2 tsps dijon mustard, 2 tsp ground ginger, 1 lb kielbasa (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)
Kielbasa Apetizers. 12 ozs apricot preserves, 2 tbsps lemon juice, 2 tsps dijon mustard, 2…
- March 11, 2014
Wonton Mozzarella Sticks – With just 5 ingredients, you can make these mozzarella sticks in 10 minutes. Perfect for game day!
Wonton Mozzarella Sticks – With just 5 ingredients, you can make these mozzarella sticks in…
- March 11, 2014
Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together, perfect for those busy weeknights!
Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta – So flavorful, so spicy and so easy to put together,…
- March 11, 2014
Manti (Turkish ravioli) with yogurt and chilli oil – Talkin’ food – de 100% onafhankelijke ‘what to eat’
Manti (Turkish ravioli) with yogurt and chilli oil – Talkin’ food – de 100% onafhankelijke…
- August 26, 2013
- September 28, 2013