Paleo “Creamy” Crockpot Chicken and Tomato Soup Our new favorite soup.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Caramel Apple Pancakes– yes, these are every bit as good as they look, probably better! The cakes were AMAZING, moist & flavorful, and the caramel drizzle (I just melted caramels) with the apples on top was awesome! Great fall breakfast… or dessert.
Caramel Apple Pancakes– yes, these are every bit as good as they look, probably better!…
- August 7, 2013
WARNING… HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. Best ever – Bailey’s Dipped Toasted Marshmallows. A must when camping! Try it once and you’ll be hooked!
WARNING… HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. Best ever – Bailey’s Dipped Toasted Marshmallows. A must when camping! Try…
- August 7, 2013
Lobster Corn Pasta- Easy dinner recipe
- March 30, 2014
- February 6, 2014
- March 4, 2014
- October 13, 2013
- December 16, 2013
- February 15, 2014
- December 16, 2013
This will be made at least 3 times during this holiday season. Peanut Butter “Cheese Ball”. 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature 1 cup powdered sugar 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (not all-natural) 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips 3/4 cup peanut butter chips Graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, and/or apple slices for dipping # Pin++ for Pinterest #
- October 10, 2013