Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies…AMAZING!! Definitely double this recipe because it only makes 12 and you will want more!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Breakfast Banana Split: I eat this all the time. So good! 1 sm banana, peeled and halved lengthwise 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter 1 sm container 0% vanilla Greek yogurt 2 Tbsp high-fiber, low-sugar cereal Fruit (optional) such as strawberries, blueberries, or pineapple 1. PLACE banana halves in a shallow bowl, cut sides facing inward. 2. SPREAD peanut butter evenly over open banana. 3. SPOON yogurt in the middle. 4. TOP with cereal and, if desired, fruit.
- February 6, 2014
M Monster Dip – Perfect for any party, BBQ or just to eat with a…
- February 19, 2014
- October 6, 2013
- October 18, 2013
This Greek yogurt mac and cheese looks like the perfect way to cure those comfort food cravings while staying healthy!
This Greek yogurt mac and cheese looks like the perfect way to cure those comfort…
- September 15, 2013
White Texas Sheet Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- August 26, 2013
4 Ingredient Coconut Cream Bars
- March 11, 2014
healthy guacamole recipe
- February 25, 2014
Deep-Dish Eggplant Parmesan 2 medium eggplants (cut into 1/4-inch slices) 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil kosher salt and black pepper 3 cups marinara sauce 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/3 cup grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces) 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
Deep-Dish Eggplant Parmesan 2 medium eggplants (cut into 1/4-inch slices) 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons…
- September 15, 2013