Crock pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice. This was SOOO good. I doubled the recipe, because we had people coming over for dinner, and we ate ALL of it. Every single last bite. Definitely will make again. Super easy and super yummy.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
powerful metabolism-boosting drink, try Dr. Oz’s Tangerine Weight-Orade. It contains: green tea, shown to boost metabolism 12% by drinking just one cup; In a large pitcher, combine: 8 cups of brewed green tea / 1 tangerine, sliced / A handful of mint leaves / Stir this delicious concoction up at night so all the flavors fuse together. Drink 1 pitcher daily for maximum metabolism-boosting results.
- November 30, 2013
Easy One Pan Spaghetti and Meatballs – A quick and easy one pan version of…
- March 30, 2014
Ritz Crackers 1 stick melted butter 1 packet Ranch dressing mix ? c. grated Parmesan 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes 1 tsp. garlic powder. 1 box Ritz crackers ~Directions toss box of Ritz crackers with all 5 ingredients Bake in 300 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Ritz Crackers 1 stick melted butter 1 packet Ranch dressing mix ? c. grated Parmesan…
- April 15, 2014
Best Carrot Cake – Truly best-ever carrot cake recipe, make this classic favorite for a crowd and you might not have any leftovers to bring home
Best Carrot Cake – Truly best-ever carrot cake recipe, make this classic favorite for a…
- September 21, 2013
These taste exactly like Reeses peanut butter eggs with absolutely NO sugar whatsoever! 55 cal each- heaven. low carb?
These taste exactly like Reeses peanut butter eggs with absolutely NO sugar whatsoever! 55 cal…
- August 13, 2013
Herb-Crusted Chicken and Parsley Orzo via Cooking Light. Made this the past two nights, and maybe again tonight. So good and so easy! Added lemon and parmesan last night and it was even more delicious.
Herb-Crusted Chicken and Parsley Orzo via Cooking Light. Made this the past two nights, and…
- April 4, 2014
The BEST Freaking Lemon Bars on Earth ~ Says: You think I’m kidding? I’m not. I swore a long time ago that I would only put up my very best recipes on the blog- and this one is absolutely freaking awesome. And easy too. You will never, ever, buy the ready-to-make box of pseudo-lemon bars again. This one is the be all and end all.
- January 20, 2014
Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Icing
- September 26, 2013
Shrimp Cobb Salad – A light, filling salad loaded with roasted shrimp, bacon bits, and avocado in a tangy, refreshing vinaigrette!
Shrimp Cobb Salad – A light, filling salad loaded with roasted shrimp, bacon bits, and…
- March 22, 2014