Great winter meal – ground turkey, tomatoes, chili seasonings, beans, low fat cheese and medium shell whole wheat pasta
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Greek yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon, and honey dip. I literally eat this every day.
- March 4, 2014
sugar cookie icing 1lb powdered sugar (about 3 3/4 C) 6T whole milk (low-fat actually works, but use whole if you can) 6T light Corn Syrup (6T is equal to 1/4 C plus another 2 T) 1 t extract (I use almond because I use almond in my sugar cookies) With a whisk, combine sugar and milk until smooth (no lumps!) Then stir in corn syrup and extract.
sugar cookie icing 1lb powdered sugar (about 3 3/4 C) 6T whole milk (low-fat actually…
- March 22, 2014
Black Bean Soup and many other soups
- October 6, 2013
- August 18, 2013
Gluten-Free Grab and Go: Turkey, Broccoli, and Egg Muffins
- September 26, 2013
Maple Bacon Monkey Bread. As if regular monkey bread even needs improving, but everything is better with bacon.
Maple Bacon Monkey Bread. As if regular monkey bread even needs improving, but everything is…
- September 24, 2013
- March 16, 2014
Another pinner says: This is our favorite way to eat broccoli of all time! My husband says he would rather eat this than fries. I put a few Tbsp of olive oil in a ziploc with some salt and pepper and the broccoli and shake. Then spread on a cookie sheet and spread minced garlic over it and roast at 425 deg F for 20-25 minutes.
- December 8, 2013
Edible Blood for Halloween Party Foods: 1 cup light corn syrup, Red food coloring, Blue food coloring, 1/4 cup water Directions: Put red food coloring in corn syrup and stir until resembles blood. Amount varies. Add a drop of blue at a time to give the blood a bit of an authentic tint. Stir in water to thin the mixture out. Add more water if you prefer it runny.
- October 18, 2013