Use this recipe for sugar cookie cutouts, adapted from “Martha Stewart’s Cookies,” to make adorable One-Piece Cookies, a perfect treat for baby showers.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- October 13, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Fruit Pizza–This one is made into a festive egg design for Easter. Even though its basically a giant glorified cookie, somehow all of the fruit makes this seem like a really fresh, healthy dish. [As long as you ignore the cookie and frosting part.] Its a perfect brunch dish, or a nice way to end a light meal al fresco.
Fruit Pizza–This one is made into a festive egg design for Easter. Even though its…
- March 30, 2014
Polka dot cupcakes, pour in main color of batter half way and then pipe in second color of batter in small drops. I love this!!!
Polka dot cupcakes, pour in main color of batter half way and then pipe in…
- August 26, 2013
Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate Steel-Cut Oatmeal
- March 22, 2014
Jam Hands: Moist Pineapple Banana Bread Use gf flour and coconut sugar
- October 6, 2013
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for 10 min. shake. then another 5 min.add parm cheese. Yum!
green beans + olive oil + salt +pepper + garlic powder +parmesan. 425 degrees for…
- August 7, 2013
Lemon Raspberry Cake with Raspberry Buttercream
- March 11, 2014
My sister-in-law made the most delicious cookie dough dip a while back for a family birthday. One little bite of that stuff and I was gone – hook, line and sinker! This time of year I love to have delicious dip recipes for serving when we get together with family and friends, tailgating events, and the holidays. I knew I needed something in addition to my usual spiced caramel apple dip and immediately knew I’d make this dip, but with a little bit of a change.Oh my heavens!It was deli
- October 6, 2013