- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Zucchini Chips! Only 60 Cals!!!! Make these in the oven on a cookie sheet with olive oil and parmesan cheese!
Zucchini Chips! Only 60 Cals!!!! Make these in the oven on a cookie sheet with…
- March 22, 2014
XXL Death By Chocolate Cookie
- August 18, 2013
Doritos Crusted Chicken Fingers – 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large bag of Doritos, nacho flavor (or flavour of choice), 2 cups buttermilk, 2 cups flour, 4 eggs. Marinate sliced boneless chicken breasts in buttermilk for 2 hours. Dredge in flour. Dip in egg wash. Dredge in crushed Doritos. Bake in a 400F for 15-20 minutes. Yum!!!
Doritos Crusted Chicken Fingers – 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 large bag of Doritos,…
- September 21, 2013
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake – Texas Sheet Cake made with peanut butter instead of chocolate! Wonderfully moist with a delicious peanut butter frosting!
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake – Texas Sheet Cake made with peanut butter instead of chocolate!…
- March 22, 2014
Chicken, Chickpea, and Pesto Salad.. This looks like a marvelous side dish idea for my Shrinking On a Budget Meal plan. Yum :)
Chicken, Chickpea, and Pesto Salad.. This looks like a marvelous side dish idea for my…
- March 4, 2014
- January 20, 2014
Sponge Cake with Berrieshttp://pinterest.com/pin/270356783854676254/
- January 27, 2014
Spicy Sausage Pasta
- August 7, 2013
Senator Hollings Flaky Appetizer Cream Cheese Biscuits (Carolina Biscuits) Recipe from Southern Biscuits by Nathalie Dupree and Cynthia Graubart. Reprinted with permission by Gibbs Smith.
Senator Hollings Flaky Appetizer Cream Cheese Biscuits (Carolina Biscuits) Recipe from Southern Biscuits by Nathalie…
- August 7, 2013
Veggie Balls made with lentils from epicurious – Love these! With pesto or marinara . . . Everyone will enjoy
Veggie Balls made with lentils from epicurious – Love these! With pesto or marinara ….
- March 30, 2014