- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread ~ The cream cheese adds so much to this recipe, with an incredibly moist texture being the main component.
Cream Cheese Banana Nut Bread ~ The cream cheese adds so much to this recipe,…
- September 24, 2013
Pumpkin cream cheese for fall: 8oz cream cheese, ½ cup canned pumpkin, 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 1 tsp vanilla, 2 Tbs brown sugar, dash of salt.
Pumpkin cream cheese for fall: 8oz cream cheese, ½ cup canned pumpkin, 1 1/2 tsp…
- September 17, 2013
Tastes like a Chocolate Frosty, but its healthy! 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 frozen banana, 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp chia seeds, 8-10 ice cubes.
Tastes like a Chocolate Frosty, but its healthy! 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 frozen…
- February 25, 2014
Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Bake… This is AMAZING… It uses a creamy cheesy Alfredo sauce that the veggies (I used broccoli, but about any veggie will work) rest in. Then top with Pillsbury Grands that rest on the Alfredo sauce so the bottoms taste like dumplings while the tops are crispy crunchy… This is a great way to get kids to eat their veggies and it looks stunning! This is only half, come see the full circle.
- September 28, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Bourbon Cherry Coke Ingredients 4 ounces bourbon 1 cups fresh cherries, pitted 1 teaspoon sugar 12 ounces cold coca cola Instructions In a large glass or bowl muddle together the bourbon, cherries and sugar until you have a pulp. Split them between two ice filled highball glasses and fill the glasses with cold coca cola. Serve with a straw.
Bourbon Cherry Coke Ingredients 4 ounces bourbon 1 cups fresh cherries, pitted 1 teaspoon sugar…
- March 30, 2014
Spicy Tuna Bites Low Carb, Low Calorie, Low Fat, High Protein GF – Food Faith…
- March 4, 2014
- January 4, 2014
HEALTHY Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls! Not just for fall.. a healthy breakfast treat! One of our most popular recipes and FitnessRx favorite!
HEALTHY Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls! Not just for fall.. a healthy breakfast treat! One of our…
- August 13, 2013
Chicken and Rice One Pot Dinner
- September 26, 2013