Bacon Wrapped Chicken…this is the Bomb!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 8, 2013
Skinny shake that tastes like Wendys Frosty! 3/4 cup almond milk, about 15 ice cubes, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1-2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/3 of a banana – delicious in a waffle cone!
Skinny shake that tastes like Wendys Frosty! 3/4 cup almond milk, about 15 ice cubes,…
- February 19, 2014
This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to make! Peel and eat shrimp with Andouille…
- February 19, 2014
Bakerella Brownie Bon Bons
- March 30, 2014
Zucchini Chips! Only 60 Cals!!!! Make these in the oven on a cookie sheet with olive oil and parmesan cheese!
Zucchini Chips! Only 60 Cals!!!! Make these in the oven on a cookie sheet with…
- March 22, 2014
Summer Punch: 2 Bottles of Moscato, 1 can of pink lemonade concentrate, 3 cups of Sprite and a box of raspberries. —- I was a little skeptical because I had seen this all over Pinterest, but we served this pitcher at a party and it was a hit, it’s sweet, but a little tart and the alcohol taste is gone. I will be making this again and again.
- October 13, 2013
- September 29, 2013
Quick, Easy, Cheap, and Healthy: Lunch Ideas For Adults
- February 19, 2014
- October 18, 2013
BUTTERED ROSEMARY ROLLS. Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. This is so easy to make, I seriously laugh at how easy it is. And they taste like you’ve spent all day kneading and baking bread. I liked it so much, this is going to be my easy, go-to, in a pinch roll recipe to make when we have company over for dinner.
BUTTERED ROSEMARY ROLLS. Recipe courtesy of Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman. This is so easy…
- January 27, 2014