Healthy Eating – Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry – One serving (2 cups) equals 419 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 590 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Summer Stir Fry
- August 18, 2013
- January 4, 2014
Perfection for sweet cravings! 2 Ingredient Organic Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Bites, Rich With Antioxidants!
Perfection for sweet cravings! 2 Ingredient Organic Dark Chocolate Trail Mix Energy Bites, Rich With…
- September 26, 2013
Marshmallow Reeses Brownies – the layer of Reeses peanut butter cups and marshmallow makes these incredible
Marshmallow Reeses Brownies – the layer of Reeses peanut butter cups and marshmallow makes these…
- April 15, 2014
Pumpkin Chai Latte |
- September 26, 2013
Old fashioned pancakes- I use the same ingredients just 1-1/4 cup flour, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp + 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 egg, 1-1/4 cup milk, and 1 tbsp butter! Best pancakes ever » Might have to give this recipe a go!
Old fashioned pancakes- I use the same ingredients just 1-1/4 cup flour, 1 tbsp sugar,…
- February 15, 2014
- October 10, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Mini Caramel Apples
- September 21, 2013
Oreo Peanut Butter Dip
- October 6, 2013