sounds divine! Slice potatoes (2lg) into very thin slices (1/4 inch). Toss potatoes in (3Tbsp) olive oil, Italian seasoning (1tbsp) and salt (1tsp) in a ziplock bag to coat. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 450 for 15 -20 minutes, until lightly brown. Top with Parmesan cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Normal Recipe: Neiman Marcus Dip
- September 21, 2013
Antipasto – great to keep in the fridge for a low carb snack! 1 (16-oz.) pkg. Cheddar cheese, cubed $ 1 (16-oz.) pkg. provolone cheese, cubed $ 1 (16-oz.) pkg. sliced mushrooms $ 1 pound hard salami, cubed 1/2 pound pepperoni, cubed 1 (6-oz.) can whole pitted ripe black olives, drained 1 onion, chopped $ 1 green pepper, chopped 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced 1 (16-oz.) bottle Italian salad dressing $
- October 13, 2013
mini banana cream cookie pies – Love with recipe
- April 4, 2014
vegan cashew alfredo! (use brown rice fettucini)
- September 26, 2013
- January 4, 2014
Oreo Brownies. go ahead and lick your fingers
- February 25, 2014
Easy Does It: Soft Tacos – Gluten-Free on a Shoestring
- March 16, 2014
Bean quesadillas with homemade avocado ranch. Could be lunch or dinner as well.
- September 26, 2013
DAVID ROCCO – Tender Fried Artichoke Hearts
- September 24, 2013