- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Top with sauce and pepperoni, sausage, etc. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven & sprinkle mozzarella & parmesan cheese on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces…
- September 15, 2013
Chili and Cornbread
- March 4, 2014
- January 4, 2014
Parsnip Gratin Gruyere Thyme.
- March 30, 2014
- October 18, 2013
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (that’s a mouthful!) 2 chicken breasts, still frozen 1 can Rotel tomatoes 1 can corn kernels, do not drain 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 pkg. Ranch dressing mix 1 T cumin 1 t chili powder 1 t onion powder 1 8-oz pkg. cream cheese
Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili (that’s a mouthful!) 2 chicken breasts, still frozen 1…
- August 26, 2013
- February 6, 2014
- March 11, 2014
- October 18, 2013