- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Copycat Panera Frontega Chicken Panini For the Spread 1/8 cup mayo 1/8 cup sour cream 1 chipotle in adobo, minced 5 fresh basil leaves, julienne For the Sandwich 2 Focaccia Rolls Olive Oil 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken 1 Tomato 4 slices red onion 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
Copycat Panera Frontega Chicken Panini For the Spread 1/8 cup mayo 1/8 cup sour cream…
- August 13, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Garlic Butter Spaghetti with Spinach and Herbs
- September 24, 2013
Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip: 1pkg cream cheese softened, 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, 1tsp vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Serve with fruit (optional)
Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip: 1pkg cream cheese softened, 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, 1tsp vanilla….
- October 6, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Architizer – H’ House
- January 27, 2014
Oatmeal Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Blueberries. Made with cottage cheese, oats, and flax. I made these as written, but next time I will make some changes. They are not sweet AT ALL, so I will increase the sugar to 2 tablespoons (still not much for 4 servings) and I will leave out the blueberries.
- October 6, 2013
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD – Church PotLuck Side Dish… This is a FANTASTIC side dish. Surprisingly tasty, creamy sweet and tangy pasta salad. Best served cold, travels well so PERFECT to bring for any POTLUCK DINNER! All the taste of Deviled Eggs added to the sauce!
DEVILED EGG PASTA SALAD – Church PotLuck Side Dish… This is a FANTASTIC side dish….
- March 11, 2014
Enchilada Chicken Parmesan and Guacamole Garlic Bread. Enjoy the best of both worlds. #Italian #Mexican #Recipes Healthy Food For Living | University of Phoenix
Enchilada Chicken Parmesan and Guacamole Garlic Bread. Enjoy the best of both worlds. #Italian #Mexican…
- February 19, 2014
- November 3, 2013