- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Already Claimed for tomorrows school, snacks! Kids each tried one and called dibbs. I had to siphon off a small baggie for myself to bring to work. 0 WW Pts Plus! Must make more soon. Super, super easy. Homemade Apple Chips – Click for Recipe
Already Claimed for tomorrows school, snacks! Kids each tried one and called dibbs. I had…
- March 22, 2014
Peach Smoothies-2 cups milk 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate 2 tablespoons sugar 5 ice cubes Directions In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings
Peach Smoothies-2 cups milk 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate…
- April 15, 2014
Fill the core of the apple with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Wrap the apple in a large piece of heavy foil, twisting the extra foil into a tail for a handle. Place the apple in the coals of a campfire or barbeque and let cook 5 to 10 minutes, until softened. Remove and unwrap, being careful of the hot sugar.
- October 18, 2013
Tilapia in the Crockpot with Garlic Cheese 3-4 Tilapia fillets or other white fish (I made 6 fillets) 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar, but parmesan would be really good) the juice of two lemons (I used 5 Tbs. of lemon juice) 4 cloves garlic, minced salt and pepper
Tilapia in the Crockpot with Garlic Cheese 3-4 Tilapia fillets or other white fish (I…
- February 25, 2014
- November 30, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Restaurant Style Salsa – This chunky, restaurant-style salsa comes together in just 5 minutes with the help of a blender!
Restaurant Style Salsa – This chunky, restaurant-style salsa comes together in just 5 minutes with…
- February 19, 2014
- November 30, 2013
Cinnamon and Sugar Pull-Apart Bread by Food Snots, via Flickr
- September 21, 2013
- December 8, 2013