- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
WRONG DOINGS AGAINST HUMANITY – The Upside-Down House, Szymbark, Poland. This structure was built by Polish philanthropist and designer Daniel Czapiewski to serve as a constant reminder of “wrong-doings against humanity” and the backwardness of the world. Poland’s former Communist rule inspired the project, as Czapiewski thought all decisions being made at the time were detached from reality.
WRONG DOINGS AGAINST HUMANITY – The Upside-Down House, Szymbark, Poland. This structure was built by…
- January 27, 2014
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. Too good to be true
- September 21, 2013
ZsaZsa Bellagio – Like No Other
- September 26, 2013
Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- September 24, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Fall Chili 1 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef Green Pepper, diced 1/2 small onion, diced 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil 1 Tablespoon Cumin 1 Teaspoon Salt 1 Teaspoon Pepper 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder 1 15oz can Chili Beans 1 15oz can Light Red Kidney Beans, rinsed & drained 1 28oz can diced tomatoes
- November 30, 2013
Roasted Asparagus. This is a great recipe. To vary it I sometimes add a little Balsamic Vinegar..jpg
Roasted Asparagus. This is a great recipe. To vary it I sometimes add a little…
- February 15, 2014
Queso Fundido. One of my very favorite party foods to feed a crowd. Serve with a bowl of chips and itll disappear!
Queso Fundido. One of my very favorite party foods to feed a crowd. Serve with…
- March 16, 2014
Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- February 25, 2014
Easy Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe 2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoons paprika teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon dried onion 1 teaspoon black pepper 1 teaspoon chili flakes 1 roasting chicken Olive oil
Easy Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe 2 teaspoons salt 1 teaspoons paprika teaspoon cayenne pepper…
- March 22, 2014