- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Most Amazing Ever Butter Pecan Pie
- September 24, 2013
The BEST Carrot Cake EVER!
- March 11, 2014
4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 913 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- January 13, 2014
Shut the front door! Ingredients 1 bag of frozen cheese filled tortellini 1 jar of alfredo sauce ½ jar of marinara sauce ½ cup shredded mozzarella ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese Preheat the oven to 350. Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Mix with the sauce and in an baking dish. Top with mozzarella and parmesean. Bake for fifteen minutes. Then broil for five minutes.
- October 6, 2013
Blueberry pancake cupcakes with maple buttercream frosting!
- September 26, 2013
Triple Layer Bars…first a layer of fudgy brownie, then cheesecake and to top it off, cookie dough frosting! Flour Me With Love dough cheese
Triple Layer Bars…first a layer of fudgy brownie, then cheesecake and to top it off,…
- February 15, 2014
Copycat Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake (note: use Magic Shell syrup to mix with cookie crumbs, and make sure you put a chocolate fudge layer – its the best part!!)
Copycat Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake (note: use Magic Shell syrup to mix with cookie…
- March 11, 2014
Visitor Center Emscher Village / Ooze Architects
- January 27, 2014
Joyously Domestic: Roasted Ranch Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese
- February 25, 2014