Slow cooker loose meat sandwich.. 2 T. dried onions, 1 T. warm water, 3 lbs ground beef, 1 beef boullion cube, 1 chicken boullion cube, 1 1/2 c. water, 1 T. worchestershire sauce, 1 T. soy sauce, 2 T. cider vinegar, 2 T. brown sugar.http://pinterest.com/pin/292382200780184195/
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Absolutely Sinful Cinnamon Rolls
- August 7, 2013
Creamy Chicken & Noodles – I make this all of the time and anyone that eats it is blown away. Comfort food at it’s best! So easy! Combine 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 2-10.75 cans of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup of butter (sliced) and 42 oz. of chicken broth in your crock pot. Cover & cook on low for 8 hours. Add bag of egg noodles. cook for 1 more hour. Eating in!
- October 6, 2013
two cake recipes with 27 frosting, filling & decorating ideas. makes enough batter for two 8 or 9\” rounds for a layer cake, one 9×13\” sheet cake, or 24 cupcakes.
two cake recipes with 27 frosting, filling & decorating ideas. makes enough batter for two…
- March 4, 2014
Slow cooker pork chops with vegetables.Enjoy dinner with delicious pork chops and vegetables baked using slow cooker.
Slow cooker pork chops with vegetables.Enjoy dinner with delicious pork chops and vegetables baked using…
- August 18, 2013
Homemade Refried Beans are healthier and much more delicious than canned refried beans. Plus, you can make them for less than $0.30 per can! Give this recipe a try and you just might never buy canned refried beans again!
Homemade Refried Beans are healthier and much more delicious than canned refried beans. Plus, you…
- January 27, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Pumpkin Mousse with Cream Cheese
- September 21, 2013
Colorful Grilled Veggie Kebabs
- August 26, 2013
Mac and cheese
- October 6, 2013