Berry Cobbler: 2 – 12 oz bags frozen mixed berries, 1 box white cake mix, 1 can diet Sprite, or 7-up Spray 9X13 pan with Pam. Place frozen fruit in pan. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix & the soda – this will give you a ‘crust’. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. Bake 350 for 45-50 min. Serves 16
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Baja Fish Tacos with Mango SalsaMango Salsa: 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped1/4 cup minced red bell pepper1 tablespoon lime juice1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantroTO SEE THE REST CLICK HERE
Baja Fish Tacos with Mango SalsaMango Salsa: 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped1/4…
- April 4, 2014
- September 28, 2013
Skinny shake that tastes like Wendy’s Frosty! 3/4 cup almond milk, about 15 ice cubes, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1-2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/3 of a banana
Skinny shake that tastes like Wendy’s Frosty! 3/4 cup almond milk, about 15 ice cubes,…
- September 17, 2013
5 crock pot meals doubled and frozen for 10 easy- no prep- crock pot meals!
- September 24, 2013
4 Quick Sauce Recipes that you can use to make something bland into something great! Lemon-Herb Caper, 15 Minute Marinara, Classic Brown Butter, Speedy Stir-Fry. Use for chicken, fish, vegetables, pasta, shellfish, stir fry, etc.
4 Quick Sauce Recipes that you can use to make something bland into something great!…
- March 11, 2014
- October 13, 2013
44 Slow Cooker Recipes with 4 Ingredients or Less
- August 18, 2013
Valentine Pretzel Buttons
- August 26, 2013
- November 30, 2013
- February 6, 2014