Papa John’s Special Garlic Sauce: Ingredients: 1/2 stick of butter 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon salt Procedure: Melt butter in the microwave (about 30 secs) Put in salt and garlic powder (to taste) Microwave for 5 seconds longer…This could be dangerous
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Roasted Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash…Not sure if the other one is spaghetti squash or not but this is SO GOOD
Roasted Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash…Not sure if the other one is spaghetti squash or not…
- January 27, 2014
- February 19, 2014
Quick and Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Fudge Parfait | 27 Truly Magnificent Peanut Butter Desserts
Quick and Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Fudge Parfait | 27 Truly Magnificent…
- March 22, 2014
- October 13, 2013
OFFICIAL SUMMER POOL DRINK: 1 can pineapple juice (46oz), 1 cup Country Time lemonade mix, 2 cups water, 2 cans Sprite, and Pineapple Coconut Rum Um yes please!
OFFICIAL SUMMER POOL DRINK: 1 can pineapple juice (46oz), 1 cup Country Time lemonade mix,…
- February 25, 2014
Bacon-Wrapped Potatoes Recipe
- August 26, 2013
- September 29, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Boozy Popsicles: Coconut Mango Pops #Refinery29
- March 16, 2014