The best way to get a shiny super-smooth coating of chocolate ganache is to first give the cake an undercoat. Cool ganache; whip until spreadable. Cover cake, smoothing out bumps or imperfections; then pour warm ganache over cool layer. The excess that drips over the sides can be scraped up and used again. Click for the chocolate glaze recipe
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
In the crock pot! A healthy stuffed pepper recipe, loaded with veggies in the ground beef mixture. Very good!
In the crock pot! A healthy stuffed pepper recipe, loaded with veggies in the ground…
- August 26, 2013
All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called for on the package. Whisk until it begins to thicken. Then fold in one container of Cool Whip. A great frosting spread on cakes and piped onto cupcakes, a tasty filling in crepes or on waffles along with some fruit.
All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called…
- September 26, 2013
Great game day dessert!
- August 7, 2013
Indian Butter Chicken is creamy, totally flavorful and comes together in a snap.
- February 15, 2014
Bacon Wrapped Venison Tenderloins. The rated deer recipe on RecipeZaar since 2005! It’s deer season again, and you know what that means – a lot of ‘Zaar chefs trying out THE venison recipe again or for the first time. Thanks for all the reviews. Hands-down, this is the BEST deer meat recipe in America. Even those who don’t like wild game meat will fight for a piece of this.
Bacon Wrapped Venison Tenderloins. The rated deer recipe on RecipeZaar since 2005! It’s deer season…
- August 26, 2013
Homemade Protein Bars: 7 Scoops Vanilla protein powder, 2 c quick oats, 5 T sliced almonds, 1/4 c mini choc chips, 3 T honey, 3 T natural Peanut Butter, add water to good consistency. Mix & Press into sprayed baking dish. Bake at 350 for approx 15 min. Depending on size of bars cut about 170 cal and 32 g protein per serving!
- December 24, 2013
Homemade Cracker Jack Recipe
- February 25, 2014
- November 3, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Summary: We are going to talk about the strangest food that is eaten in different…
- August 7, 2013