chocolate sour cream cake with fudgy frosting – Is chocolate cake too clichd to bring to a potluck? Are you kidding? Chocolate desserts are far and away the most popular with crowds. Cocoa, chocolate, and sour cream combine to make this cake densely delicious. ..however,no canned frosting for me,EVER!!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- January 27, 2014
DIY dried fruit without a dehydrator! Make it in your oven with this guide.
- March 22, 2014
High Class Shepherd’s Pie. Step-by-step photo recipe tutorial to shepherd’s pie with a beefy red wine sauce and brown butter mashed potatoes sprinkled with fresh thyme. This is NOT your grandmother’s shepherd’s pie!
High Class Shepherd’s Pie. Step-by-step photo recipe tutorial to shepherd’s pie with a beefy red…
- September 21, 2013
80 Healthiest Foods
- August 18, 2013
Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa, Spinach and Feta Cheese Recipe by MELTNSUE via
- September 24, 2013
- January 4, 2014
What You Can & Can’t Freeze – Absolutely Great Info!
- September 17, 2013
Espresso White Chocolate Latte Cookies
- September 21, 2013
Mom’s Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- September 26, 2013