Southwestern Chopped Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing #salad #healthy #recipe
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Christmas Eve Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate – 1.5 cups heavy cream, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz), 2 cups milk chocolate chips, 6 cups of milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract. With all of that it would have to be good! So making this, this holiday season!
Christmas Eve Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate – 1.5 cups heavy cream, 1 can of sweetened…
- September 21, 2013
- October 6, 2013
Got a summer snack craving? Yum!Yum! Smores Cookie Bars to the rescue! Yes, its too hot to bake. Just like all other house heating activities(i.e.laundry), bake after 9pm. Your family will love that its hot outside and they still get treats:) xxx ooo Tonya
Got a summer snack craving? Yum!Yum! Smores Cookie Bars to the rescue! Yes, its too…
- April 15, 2014
- December 8, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Cajun Slow Cooker Chicken And Sausage Recipe
- August 26, 2013
candied popcorn = Sweetened condensed milk + Jello + popcorn
- August 26, 2013
White Bean Turkey Chili! A delicious low fat white bean chili recipe made with beans, turkey, and other ingredients. This can be made on the stove or in a crock pot. Makes great leftovers and tastes even better the next day for lunch!
White Bean Turkey Chili! A delicious low fat white bean chili recipe made with beans,…
- September 17, 2013