Hockey Stick Cupcakes, these are obviously from someones flickr so there is no link to really get to. But, OMG….. I HAVE TO MAKES THESE for the girls! These look AWESOME!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients: 1lb chicken breast, trimmed 15oz can sweet whole corn kernels, drained 15oz can diced tomatoes, drained 5C chicken stock, 3/4C onion, chopped 3/4C green pepper, chopped 1 serrano pepper, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/4 tsp chili powder 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided 1 tsp ground pepper, divide
- September 29, 2013
- March 16, 2014
Loaded Baked Potato Chicken Casserole
- March 4, 2014
Homemade goldfish crackers: 8 oz shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. 4 Tablespoons Butter. 1 cup Almond Flour ¾ tsp Salt. 2 Tbsp Cold Water . Pulse everything (except water) in the food processor. Pulse in water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Remove dough. Wrap in plastic. Chill for 20 minutes. Roll out the dough and cut into desired shapes. Bake at 350′ for 15 min.
Homemade goldfish crackers: 8 oz shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. 4 Tablespoons Butter. 1 cup Almond…
- August 13, 2013
Christmas Eve Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate – 1.5 cups heavy cream, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz), 2 cups milk chocolate chips, 6 cups of milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract. With all of that it would have to be good! So making this, this holiday season!
Christmas Eve Creamy Crockpot Hot Chocolate – 1.5 cups heavy cream, 1 can of sweetened…
- September 21, 2013
Basque Chicken wwpp9
- September 15, 2013
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. This one-dish wonder features moist, tender chicken breasts covered with melted Cheddar cheese, sitting on a bed of creamy rice and vegetables – it just doesn’t get any better!
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole. This one-dish wonder features moist, tender chicken breasts covered with…
- August 13, 2013
Pin of the Week: One-Pan Pasta
- September 21, 2013
Spinach Artichoke Pasta — so unbelievably good. Everything that’s marvelous about spinach artichoke dip … but with pasta.
Spinach Artichoke Pasta — so unbelievably good. Everything that’s marvelous about spinach artichoke dip ……
- October 6, 2013