Menu Plans for 100 days of Real (Unprocessed) Food. Great ideas for breakfasts, lunch, dinners and snacks. This is actually really worth pinning!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Easy Cobb Salad on Foodie
- September 15, 2013
When I had no idea what to make for dinner using ground beef, this recipe…
- February 25, 2014
- August 18, 2013
Vegetable Lo Mein | Whole Foods Market
- August 26, 2013
Apple Pie Dip & Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips (I tried not to get hooked into these dessert dips but for real?? apple pie, just couldn’t avoid this one)
Apple Pie Dip & Cinnamon-Sugar Tortilla Chips (I tried not to get hooked into these…
- August 7, 2013
- December 16, 2013
- September 26, 2013
Cream Cheese Chicken: 1/2 c butter 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Italian dressing (bottle) 2 cans cream of chicken soup 4 oz cream cheese. Cook on low 6-8 hrs or on high 4-6 hrs. Shred chicken, then stir in cream cheese, cook 10 more mins. Serve over cooked rice or fettuccine noodles.
Cream Cheese Chicken: 1/2 c butter 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 cup Italian dressing…
- October 6, 2013
Light Broccoli Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- March 16, 2014
Oh I do love a boiled egg! Such comfort food, love the egg cup!http://pinterest.com/pin/192177109070261068/
- January 27, 2014