Mini-Cheesecakes – 2 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened to room temperature 3/4 cup sugar 3 eggs 1 Tbsp vanilla 1 Tbsp lemon juice vanilla wafers 2 aluminum mini baking cups Spoon approximately 3 Tbsp of cream cheese mixture over each wafer. Makes about 4 dozen. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- February 15, 2014
Easy, quick, filling breakfast. And the cookie cutter idea is awesome for the kids!
- September 15, 2013
Amazing flour-less brownies from Skinny Taste by Gina Homolka
- February 19, 2014
banana pudding w/ homemade salted caramel sauce
- March 16, 2014
- October 27, 2013
Spanish Baked Chicken – simple pantry ingredients dance together beautifully in this company-worthy, family friendly chicken dish. So. much. flavor. is packed in here!
Spanish Baked Chicken – simple pantry ingredients dance together beautifully in this company-worthy, family friendly…
- August 13, 2013
Tortellini with Mushroom Alfredo Sauce
- March 4, 2014
5 tips for feeding picky eaters
- August 13, 2013
This really works, and so much cheaper than buying a small log of goat chevre. Ive got a new favorite cheese!
This really works, and so much cheaper than buying a small log of goat chevre….
- March 30, 2014