Cake Boss Cake Recipe 1 box Pillsbury or Betty Crocker White or Vanilla cake mix 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup 2 tbsp cake flour (NOT all-purpose flour) 1/8 tsp salt 1 1/3 cups water 3 eggs 1/2 cup melted butter (lightly salted) 1 cup sour cream 1 tsp vanilla extract or almond extract (optional
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
My husband declared this the Worlds Best Fudge – that is saying a lot from…
- April 15, 2014
- January 20, 2014
Scoop out the pit and a little more of the avocado. Crack an egg into the center. Sprinkle it with Cayenne pepper and cheese if you so desire. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until egg is cooked to the level you like.
Scoop out the pit and a little more of the avocado. Crack an egg into…
- August 13, 2013
Homemade PF Changs Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- September 21, 2013
- December 16, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Squash Casserole: 2 tablespoons butter 4 cups sliced yellow squash 1 medium onion, chopped 2 eggs 1 cup grated cheddar cheese 1 cup milk 2 tablespoons butter ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon ground black pepper 1 sleeve Ritz crackers Bake at 350 for 45 min.
Squash Casserole: 2 tablespoons butter 4 cups sliced yellow squash 1 medium onion, chopped 2…
- August 26, 2013
Instructions 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2.In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple including the juice and angel food cake. Pour into an ungreased 9×13 pan. 3.Bake 30-35 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched, do not over bake. 4.Top with whipped topping if desired.
Instructions 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2.In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple including the…
- October 6, 2013
If you like the taste of cake batter, you will love these blondies. No mixer,…
- February 19, 2014
Dill Pickle dip. Photo by KellyMae
- August 13, 2013