Kielbasa Apetizers. 12 ozs apricot preserves, 2 tbsps lemon juice, 2 tsps dijon mustard, 2 tsp ground ginger, 1 lb kielbasa (cut into 1/4-inch pieces)
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- November 3, 2013
- January 27, 2014
Tropical Guava BBQ Chicken (Easy Way)
- August 13, 2013
Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites – I would do this with other flavors
- March 4, 2014
- September 26, 2013
Thick and Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (GF) – NO butter NO flour used in these thick cookies that taste like peanut butter brownies!
Thick and Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (GF) – NO butter NO flour used in…
- March 22, 2014
Simply easy and delicious best ham and cheese muffin tin meal idea. Great leftover ham recipe to make in muffin cups. Kids will LOVE this. Great for dinner or breakfast ideas.
Simply easy and delicious best ham and cheese muffin tin meal idea. Great leftover ham…
- February 25, 2014
Tomatoes Stuffed with Feta and Basil – makes a yummy, low calorie lunch or appetizer!
- September 17, 2013
Easy Weeknight Casserole
- August 18, 2013
1.5 lb potatoes, cleaned and cut into bite-size chunks 1 bunch of kale, destemmed and chopped 1 qt vegetable stock 1 c white wine (or white grape juice) 4 stalks of celery, chopped 3 cloves of garlic, chopped 1 large yellow onion, chopped 3 c fresh chopped tomatoes 4 sprigs of rosemary 1/2 tsp dried thyme olive oil sea salt & fresh ground pepper
- January 4, 2014