Mrs. Salters Peanut Butter Pie – Recipes, Dinner Ideas, Healthy Recipes Food Guide
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
An amazing camping pie iron recipe! Is there anything better than Chicken Pot Pie around the campfire?
An amazing camping pie iron recipe! Is there anything better than Chicken Pot Pie around…
- March 30, 2014
Deep-Dish Eggplant Parmesan 2 medium eggplants (cut into 1/4-inch slices) 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil kosher salt and black pepper 3 cups marinara sauce 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/3 cup grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces) 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
Deep-Dish Eggplant Parmesan 2 medium eggplants (cut into 1/4-inch slices) 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons…
- September 15, 2013
- January 20, 2014
Melt-In-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies
- September 15, 2013
- September 28, 2013
Italian Wonderpot: 4 cups vegetable broth 2 Tbsp olive oil 12 oz. fettuccine 8 oz. frozen chopped spinach 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes 1 medium onion 4 cloves garlic ½ Tbsp dried basil ½ Tbsp dried oregano ¼ tsp red pepper flakes freshly cracked pepper to taste 2 oz. feta cheese –
- January 4, 2014
- December 8, 2013
Brownie Bottom Ice Cream Cake… Bake brownies as directed, let cool. (optional chocolate frosting for next layer). Scoop/spread softened ice cream (like choc chip, cookie dough, mint chip, chocolate). Freeze. Layer on store bought or homemade whip cream, throw on some sprinkles. I think my kids will love this!
Brownie Bottom Ice Cream Cake… Bake brownies as directed, let cool. (optional chocolate frosting for…
- September 24, 2013
Bourbon Ball Pops – what a great idea for Derby parties! Sue, did you see…
- March 4, 2014