Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Surprises – IMG_0277
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Leftover Chicken Chopped Salad with Cafe Rio Style Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
- September 24, 2013
Eggnog Bread – keeping to try this Christmas
- September 21, 2013
“Grab n’ Go” Donut Ka-Bob for a slumber party, baby shower, family gathering, or brunch.
- August 13, 2013
- October 18, 2013
Sauteed Swiss Chard
- September 26, 2013
- April 15, 2014
Skinny Buffalo Burger Quesadilla – This was inspired by a lunch I had at Applebees, although this sandwich is far leaner! Because the meat is so lean, you have to cook it for less time than you would a fattier ground beef burger or it will become dry and overcooked. #kid
Skinny Buffalo Burger Quesadilla – This was inspired by a lunch I had at Applebees,…
- March 30, 2014
- November 3, 2013
lemon crumb cake. stop.
- August 18, 2013
Chips and Cheese Chili Casserole (vegetarian/GF) – Think chili nachos that meet a pan of lasagna on the way to the oven. An easy, hearty satisfying dish everyone loves. Perfect for Superbowl parties! http://@Averie Sunshine Averie Cooks Sunshine Averie Cooks
Chips and Cheese Chili Casserole (vegetarian/GF) – Think chili nachos that meet a pan of…
- March 11, 2014