Recipe: Strawberry Chia Pudding had this at a dinner party last night and LOVED it!
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Crock Pot Chicken With Black Beans and Cream Cheese
- August 26, 2013
Easy Pizza Roll-Ups
- August 26, 2013
Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Heres the recipe: Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), baked 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled 3 cups (24 ounces) sour cream 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese 2 green onions, sliced Directions Cut baked potatoes into 1-in. cubes. Place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half of the salt, pepper and bacon. Top wi…
Twice Baked Potato Casserole. Heres the recipe: Ingredients 1-1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium),…
- March 22, 2014
These pumpkin pie cinnamon buns go from kitchen to table in 45 minutes. Stuffed with pumpkin pie filling and drizzled with caramel icing, t…
These pumpkin pie cinnamon buns go from kitchen to table in 45 minutes. Stuffed with…
- September 15, 2013
- February 25, 2014
Under 30 Minutes– Mushroom Pasta with Ricotta Recipe
- September 26, 2013
- November 3, 2013
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup Ingredients: 1lb chicken breast, trimmed 15oz can sweet whole corn kernels, drained 15oz can diced tomatoes, drained 5C chicken stock, 3/4C onion, chopped 3/4C green pepper, chopped 1 serrano pepper, minced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/4 tsp chili powder 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided 1 tsp ground pepper, divide
- September 29, 2013
- January 20, 2014