Mix 1 cup of cold skim milk and 1/3 cup of nutella = 6 homemade fudgesicles! 🙂
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin cookies, these look SO GOOD!
- September 17, 2013
camo yoga pants. need these.
- March 30, 2014
Georgia Peach Martini- Peach Vodka, Malibu,Ginger Ale.Garnish with a fresh peach.
- April 4, 2014
- October 13, 2013
Hash Brown Egg Bake – Taste of Home SUPER EASY Prep: 5 min. Bake: 45 min. Yield: 8 Servings I doctored it up with some pepper and basil to the recipe and a thin layer of cottage cheese on the top before adding the egg. Would definitely go for some onion, green peppers, etc if I had any around
- January 4, 2014
Good snack or side to any meal. Cucumber, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and chile powder on top! So addicted to these!!!!
Good snack or side to any meal. Cucumber, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper…
- September 17, 2013
Quick and Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Fudge Parfait | 27 Truly Magnificent Peanut Butter Desserts
Quick and Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Fudge Parfait | 27 Truly Magnificent…
- March 22, 2014
- January 13, 2014
Brussels Sprout Potato Gratin | cafejohnsonia
- March 11, 2014
My sister-in-law made the most delicious cookie dough dip a while back for a family birthday. One little bite of that stuff and I was gone – hook, line and sinker! This time of year I love to have delicious dip recipes for serving when we get together with family and friends, tailgating events, and the holidays. I knew I needed something in addition to my usual spiced caramel apple dip and immediately knew I’d make this dip, but with a little bit of a change.Oh my heavens!It was deli
- October 6, 2013