Slow cooker pork chops with mushroom-wine sauce.Delicious pork chops in creamy mushroom sauce with dry white wine cooked in slow cooker.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
APPLE CINNAMON SLOW COOKER PORKLOIN. Perfect for Fall. This warm apple-cinnamony aroma will fill your whole house.
APPLE CINNAMON SLOW COOKER PORKLOIN. Perfect for Fall. This warm apple-cinnamony aroma will fill your…
- August 26, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Healthy, homemade version of the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte – 80 calories! Must try!
- September 21, 2013
Pasta with Eggplant Sauce: a very simple main dish, prepared with fresh ingredients (vegan).
- March 4, 2014
Holiday Sparkle: The Fastest way to peel garlic!
- September 26, 2013
Try something new and make your own ice cream bars Colorado
- August 7, 2013
- January 20, 2014
All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called for on the package. Whisk until it begins to thicken. Then fold in one container of Cool Whip. A great frosting spread on cakes and piped onto cupcakes, a tasty filling in crepes or on waffles along with some fruit.
All you do is mix one vanilla pudding packet with half of the milk called…
- September 26, 2013
If You Can’t Stand the Heat… Part II | Grilled Balsamic-Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- September 15, 2013
In the crock pot! A healthy stuffed pepper recipe, loaded with veggies in the ground beef mixture. Very good!
In the crock pot! A healthy stuffed pepper recipe, loaded with veggies in the ground…
- August 26, 2013