Gulf Coast High School senior Clay Curvin poses for a portrait on the stadium steps at Gulf Coast High School on Thursday March 14, 2013. Clayton scored 30 goals this season and helped lead his team to their first state championship. He is the 2012-13 boys soccer player of the year. (William DeShazer/Staff)
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Apple Bake Recipe Recipe Type: Apple, Cast-Iron Pans, Dessert Yields: 2 servings Prep time: 15 min Bake time: 30 min Ingredients: 2 large baking apples, peeled and cored 3 tablespoons butter 1/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats 1/4 to 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar Ground cinnamon Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice apples into thick slices.
Apple Bake Recipe Recipe Type: Apple, Cast-Iron Pans, Dessert Yields: 2 servings Prep time: 15…
- September 21, 2013
Great Idea…Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, toss in pan when needed. No need to ever waste fresh herbs again!
Great Idea…Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, toss in pan when needed. No need to…
- October 6, 2013
An amazing camping pie iron recipe! Is there anything better than Chicken Pot Pie around the campfire?
An amazing camping pie iron recipe! Is there anything better than Chicken Pot Pie around…
- March 30, 2014
Famous Japanese ginger salad dressing. Yum I freaking love this stuff
- February 15, 2014
Frozen Banana Chocolate Bites Tastes Like Real Ice Cream Inside 🙂 Primal / Paleo Love
- August 13, 2013
This layered beauty is stacked with fresh vegetables, baby greens, aromatic herbs, three kinds of Italian cheeses, and a rich, hearty tomato-basil sauce.
This layered beauty is stacked with fresh vegetables, baby greens, aromatic herbs, three kinds of…
- September 17, 2013
- October 18, 2013
- November 30, 2013
Oven-Fried Chicken Chimichangas
- April 15, 2014
Shrimp & Avocado Salad by skinnytaste: .Light but satisfying. (shrimp, avocado, diced red onion, chopped tomato, olive oil, fresh lime juice, cilantro, s+p)
Shrimp & Avocado Salad by skinnytaste: .Light but satisfying. (shrimp, avocado, diced red onion, chopped…
- September 21, 2013