quinoa breakfast idea
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
Beer Bottles Design by DAVID B, via Behance for our beer loving peeps PD
- August 18, 2013
Crockpot Chicken Terriyaki – 1lb chicken (sliced, cubed) 1c chicken broth 1/2c terriyaki or soy sauce 1/3c brown sugar 3minced garlic cloves Cook on low 6 hrs, high 3 hrs For thicker sauce: remove from crockpot and place in sauce pan. Add 2 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- December 8, 2013
How to make Tomatillo Salsa Verde Recipe
- September 15, 2013
- September 17, 2013
- October 13, 2013
Savory Marinade for Grilled Chicken
- March 22, 2014
Baked Bree | Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp
- October 6, 2013
Honey Chicken. Pinner said: This was ready in 30 minutes & was fantastic. Hubby & kids ate it up! Ingredients: 8 chicken strips 1/2 cup flour 2 Tbsp. Black pepper 2 Tbsp. salt 2Tbsp. Paprika Preheat oven to 400. Roll chicken in flour, fully cover, place strips in a 9×11 or 8×8 pan, place in oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile make sauce. You need: 1/3 cup lemon juice 1/2 stick butter, melted 3 Tbsp. Bbq Sauce 1/2 cup honey Mix all the sauce ingredients together. After chicken has cooke
Honey Chicken. Pinner said: This was ready in 30 minutes & was fantastic. Hubby &…
- September 15, 2013
- October 10, 2013
- November 3, 2013