These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Natural Egg Dye For a fun, creative alternative to typical Easteregg dyes, use vegetables, tea and fruit to bring your eggs to life. Not…
- Orange Bunny Rolls
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- Soft and Chewy Coconut Milk Bread
- Henry Cavill and the Cavillry
- 5 Healthy Casserole Recipes–UH, AMAZING.
- Easy Mango Salsa! mmm, on top on scrambled eggs?!= the best! add some avocado and itll be even better!
- 73 Best Healthy Crock Pot Recipes. Fantastic list of recipes!! YUM!! #slowcooker #crockpot #recipes #healthy
- Baked Parmesan Mushrooms – The easiest, most flavorful mushrooms you will ever make, baked with parmesan, thyme and lemon goodness!
- Cherry pineapple dump cake. Sounds yummy and super easy!
- Champagne Cake with Fresh Strawberries – http://@Gayle Robertson Robertson Robertson Roberts Merry Homes and Gardens
- Yummy – and skinny.
- Spinach and cheese quiche
- Bunny Tails!
- Peppermint chocolate coffee with candy canes the most amazing drink to serve for a winter soire! Or iced for our Australian blistering lay hot Christmas parties!
- Green Machine Smoothie 2 bananas 1 cup frozen mango 1 orange, peeled and segmented 1/2 cup guava juice 1 large handful of raw spinach 1 apple, cored and cut into pieces 1/4 cup non fat greek yogurt handful of ice
- Cream cheese coffee cake-cake is moist and buttery, with a cheesecake like swirl in the middle, some texture from the streusel sweetness from the powdered sugar glaze. 13×9 cake
- Fresh Fruit Cream Tarts. Fresh berries top these rich cream-filled tarts for a fresh take on Easter dessert. If youre pressed for time, you can assemble the tarts ahead of time and chill them for up to four hours.
- These would be so easy with Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough! Stuff them withall kinds of stuff! Bread Cones at Daydream Recipes.
- Pink-a-Colada Ingredients 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail 2 cups coconut water 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice 2 cups coconut rum Garnishes: pineapple wedges, tropical flowers Preparation Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Learn how to decorate a cake like a pro! Find helpful hints for frosting a cake, filling a pastry bag and more cake decorating tips at Taste of Home.
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- DIY scalloped tablecloth from a drop cloth | by Sugar Cloth
- December 24, 2013
Berry Cobbler: 2 – 12 oz bags frozen mixed berries, 1 box white cake mix, 1 can diet Sprite, or 7-up Spray 9X13 pan with Pam. Place frozen fruit in pan. Add dry cake mix over the top. Pour soda slowly over cake mix. DO NOT stir the cake mix & the soda – this will give you a ‘crust’. If you stir the two, you will have a cake like topping. Bake 350 for 45-50 min. Serves 16
Berry Cobbler: 2 – 12 oz bags frozen mixed berries, 1 box white cake mix,…
- February 15, 2014
- January 27, 2014
- April 4, 2014
Chocolate Chunk Caramel Brownies
- September 15, 2013
- February 6, 2014
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces in a greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Top with sauce and pepperoni, sausage, etc. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Remove from oven & sprinkle mozzarella & parmesan cheese on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
BUBBLE PIZZA Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Place the biscuit pieces…
- September 15, 2013
17 Unexpected Foods You Can Cook In A Waffle Iron – BuzzFeed Mobile
- March 11, 2014
2 cucumbers- cut up, 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 30), 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, 1 cup fresh mozzarella (I like to use the little balls), 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, Salt and pepper to taste
2 cucumbers- cut up, 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes (about 30), 2 tablespoons chopped…
- September 24, 2013
- October 6, 2013